The twelve members of the Board met in the ODA's offices in Canary Wharf.
ODA Chair Jack Lemley said: 'We have a Board of real talent, energy and vision that can help the ODA successfully deliver in the years to come.
"It is a big challenge facing us. It is also a big opportunity to showcase the talents in this country as we help deliver the greatest show on earth and the largest regeneration project in Europe.
"Board members have been chosen for their dynamism, wide-ranging expertise and experience across many industries. I am confident they will become an invaluable resource for the Olympic project."
The Board members are:
27 April 2006
Click here for full release
- Lorraine Baldry, Chair of the London Thames Gateway Development Corporation
- Tony Ball, former Chief Executive and Managing Director of British Sky Broadcasting
- Sir Howard Bernstein, Chief Executive of Manchester City Council
- Barry Camfield, Assistant General Secretary of the Transport and General Workers Union
- Neale Coleman, Policy Director to the Mayor of London
- Stephen Duckworth, doctor, academic and entrepreneur
- Christopher Garnett, Chairman and Chief Executive of Great North Eastern Railway
- Sir Roy McNulty, Chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority
- Baroness Morgan of Huyton, former Head of Government Relations at 10 Downing Street and Cabinet Office Minister
- Kumar Muthalagappan, Managing Director of the Pearl Hotels and Restaurants Group
- Sir Nicholas Serota, Director of Tate galleries
- David Taylor, Chairman of Silvertown Quays