The London 2012 International Education programme provides new learning resources to schools from around the world.
The resources are available online in English (Advanced level and Basic level), French and Spanish. They provide London 2012 Games information, activity ideas and images to encourage young people to learn about, discuss and take part in projects related to the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
– the London 2012 Olympic Games and the London 2012 Paralympic Games;
– Wenlock and Mandeville, the official London 2012 mascots;
– sports and venues of the London 2012 Olympic Games and the London 2012 Paralympic Games;
– a sustainable London 2012 Games; and
– the heritage of the Olympic Games and Paralympic Games in the UK.
If you have any questions about the programme, email firstname.lastname@example.org